We make it easy and affordable to create and care for a winning smile, no matter your stage in life.
General dentists are the primary dental care providers for patients of all ages. We can treat you and your entire family and care for your overall oral health, which is crucial to your total health. As a general dentist, we take responsibility for the diagnosis, treatment, and overall coordination of services to meet your oral health needs.
What general dentistry services do we provide?
We provide a comprehensive range of dental procedures for you and your family:
- Children’s dental care
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental examination (check-up and clean)
- Digital x-rays
- Fillings and restorative care
- Gum disease and periodontitis treatment
- Oral hygiene
- Dental emergencies and emergency appointments
- Preventive care
- Root canal treatment/Endodontics
- Teeth whitening
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Dental bridges/crowns/implants/veneers
- Orthodontic diagnosis
- Oral medicine
- Mouth rehabilitation
- Sleep apnoea
- Occlusal splints and TMJ
- Orthodontic retainers