COVID-19 INFECTION CONTROL
As an Accredited dental practice , we have always strived to go above and beyond with our infection control procedures.
Further measures we are taking under the current Covid-19 climate , include:
- Careful screening of patients before being seen at our practice
- Protective screens at reception desk
- Temperature checking of all patients and staff
- Increased use of hand sanitiser and pre-procedural mouth rinse
- Removal of magazines and toys from waiting room area
- Social distancing and maximum occupancy in waiting room area
- Increased environmental cleaning/disinfection of door handles, chairs and desk surfaces both in the surgery and in reception
- Disinfection or single use plastic coverage of common touch items such as pens and Eftpos terminals at reception
Please feel free to ask for our detailed Covid Safe Plan for viewing and we thank you for your patience as we continue to implement the above measures which may sometimes lead to minor delays .